Michigan Trails

In packing to move I came across a box of things my late mother had.
Included is a copy of  "Michigan's Hiking and Riding Trails".
printed in 1969 by the Michigan Trail Riders of Traverse City.
It has maps of 9 counties showing the trails.  Also lists of things to take,
care of trails, etc.

I would be glad to send it to someone who might be interested.
It might be helpful to someone trying to preserve trails in that area.
My mother went  on 4 or 5 day guided ride across the peninsula around that
time while visiting friends in Chicago and loved it.

I am moving, but e-mail should stay same, but be off for few days soon.
Phone for now  208-355-2326   Mail,  Box 95, Midvale, ID 83645

It's a neat hand book with photos and sketches.