more Trilby

I may not be completely accurate here, and I'm sure if I'm not somebody
will say so <G>

Trilby didn't start riding till she was in her 40's.  I believe mid
40's.  She is 65 now.  Think she started in the early 80's - like 1983 -
that was the earliest I've been able to find her in any EN's.  So it is
pretty amazing that she has so many miles, and that she is doing more at 65
than many people could do in their 20's!  GO TRILBY!

Happy Trails,

Karen (another purple freak)
  with 10% as many miles, just getting started!! :))