Re: RC: Trilby's legs...

In a message dated 03/07/2000 4:12:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Michael.Maul@nsc.com writes:

<< I can't help but wonder... does she stand that way
 because she's ridden 50,000 miles.... or is she able to ride 50,000
 miles because she stands that
 way?  Anybody know?

Based on physiology, I would guess that Trilby's bones were already mature
and hardened by the time she started riding the first of the 50,000 miles.
Unless one started riding before the bones hardened, I wouldn't think that
riding could influence the curve of the legs that much.  Input from
orthopedic experts welcome!

Barbara