GOOD NEWS!

For any of you who remember our stallion Salazar having a bacteria infection
on the head of the aeortic valve in December of 1998, well, we have good news
- something of a miracle! He was supposed to be dead by now; then he was
going to be lucky to do ANYTHING active; then he was capable at 25 miles,
slowly; then, well, just kind of enjoy him, because he could drop dead in his
stall! Residual murmur just persisted.

But 3 days ago we happened to check him for the fun of it - and - NO MURMUR!
Well, at REST, BUT STILL! Then yesterday, I sent Audrey out on him for a 20
minute workout and then - NO MURMUR! Today - 30 minutes of trotting and NO
MURMUR! We can hardly believe it! We will have a physical on him this month
and if we get the green light, Sal is back to work! He will be SO HAPPY! To
think of what he has been through - and was supposed to be dead! Just had to
share!