Re: RC: braggin

Hey Lif
We're not THAT old!!!! We were singing that it was the DAWNING of
Aquarius back in the 70's. Now we are supposed to be at high noon!!!!
You know when I saw Hair at the Aquarian Theater in LA, the lead jumped
onto the back of my chair and my roommate Cheryl's; she had red hair but
it was nothing like her face when she looked up (he was wearing that
kilt-like thing, remember?)! I was laughing so hard I forgot to sneak a
peek myself. Those were the really free-spirited days, all right!
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov