Re: RC: WELCOME whoever you are :-)

<<First of all, where the heck is Renee???  Probably out riding that new nag
of hers!!  :)  But I know she is in California and probably a good hook up
for you.  She is our "teen in residence" I guess you'd call her!  >>

Hi.....I..uhhhh...must of missed something...who's new here???? Welcome..whoever you are. Sorry I missed the welcome party...
and yes...I have been spending lots of time with my "new nag".  she's too young to be a nag (6), but she'll be one someday...so its never too soon to start calling her one.  My favorite part about her is her airplane ears...but that is beside the point...who's new to ridecamp???..and sure, I guess if you have any questions..you can ask..but I'm warning...I'm only about as sharp as a rubber ball when it comes to lots of stuff.
anyhoo....let me know if you need anything...hopefully I will see you at some rides....you should come to Humboldt (way way way way northern california, and as far west as you can get!)There are lots of redwoods those are trees...but you probably knew that :-)
bye for now...hope to hear from you soon
-Renee and Soul's Serenade (the old toothless nag, which is what a lot of people are calling her, for some reason...maybe I paid too much)