Re: RC: Re: braggin

In a message dated 3/7/00 12:26:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<< you know, should we add (eyes roll to side in jest, or eyebrow
 quirks, or eye twinkle, or voice becomes over-dramatic, or tongue in cheek,
 or I'm just joking, folks, or Don't you know my exaggerations are just that?
 or Don't take me seriously, Or, be sure to read this a second time, or You
 might want to re-read what you send out just to be sure - or all of the
 above) to everything we say?   >>

why don't you just say you're doing a "Howard."  or "Howard says", or isn't
it just like a "Howard?"  Just though I'd beat Angie on this idea since she's
probably still recovering from her trip.  haha

cya,
TIG