Re: RC: Hay/alfalfa cubes

vvarney@megalink.net writes:

<< I used a lot of these last year. The problem I had was I kept finding
cubes with plastic baler twine chopped and twisted up in them. I got sick of
carefully examining every single cube.
 I had the problem with cubes made by two different companies.
 I envy those of you who can get Montana Pride products. I used their cubes
one year and they were great. Excellent quality.

 Vicki Varney >>

What brand name were you using?

ti