Fwd: horses

Would anyone like some help?   Pamela Burton

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to enquire about Ranches or Farms in
the USA.

I am a twenty-years-old Polish student who loves
horses and knows how to take care of them. I have been
riding horses for two years and I would like to get as
much experience as possible. I am plannig to spend
this summer holiday (July - October) in the USA and I
am looking for a place where I could help to take care
of horses for a modest place to sleep and a small
amount of money. I could work in the stable or do any
similar and available job. I already have an American
visa.

Are there any oppotunities for me to work at your
place? If not, I would be greateful if you could give
me any advice where I could work with horses in the
USA. Do you have any addresses (postal, e-mail) places
where I could write and ask?

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Ania Kosiel.

tlynch@telusplanet.net,thelazym@telusplanet.net,lucasia@telusplanet.net,willowl@telusplanet.net,bloominn@telusplanet.net,andersonriding@uswest.net,khcobb@ascent.net,vacations@vermontbackintime.com,innkeeper@bbsilverspringsfarm.com,carolyn@beddindown.com,webinfo@boojum.com,djbar@avicom.net,polecreekranch@wyoming.com,lmcclain@wyoming.com,williamsranch@bigfoot.com,Ladyboss@pine-net.com,h-query@horseweb.com,patriciapleban@sprintmail.com,Val@lesabreentertainment.com,bj@elkgrove.net,pasm@webtv.net,shwebb@zeus.kern.org,gtach@pyramid.net

=====