x-factor/heart scores

In a message dated 03/05/2000 9:58:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
woa@stormnet.com writes:

<< Champions are not BRED; they are MADE! I just happen to know that
 Halynov's offspring are some of the finest "RAW MATERIALS" available. (I
 may be a little biased in that opinion. <BG>) >>

It amazes me, Bette, that you take every opportunity to plug your stallion
and there are many people on this list with nice stallions too who do not
promote their horses any where near length that you do. Some of us are tired
of hearing about him.

Maria