Re: RC: x-factor/heart scores

CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< Actually, in the case of x-factor heart scores, it is BECAUSE of pedigree
 that they have no engine--the problem is that one has to look at pedigree in
 terms of what traits are in there, not in terms of what happened to have
been
 made a famous name by hype and advertising.

 Heidi

Nawp. All comes down to the individual. Soothsayers can always find a reason
why a superior individual fits into their profile after the fact. I'd rather
not know the pedigreee of any horse in training--just his barn name and all
the physiological parameters I can possibly measure. If I am going to have
prejudices for or against a horse starting training, then they should at
least be based on hard numbers, not some form of religion.

ti