Mare for sale

I have a smallish but sturdy 5 year old mostly Arab (reg. 1/2) mare for sale.  She is about 14.2 , refined but not fragile. She has a good size heart girth.  Her mom is my old endurance mare "freckles" who with limited racing won 6 of the 9 50s she was entered in, and was third and BC in her only 100.  She was BC at more than half the rides she did, and has 100% completion.

The 5 year old has been raised outside in a group, was never ridden until late in her four year old year.  She has done one 32 mile NATRC.  I don't have time to ride two horses, and as a "full figured" woman, feel she is too small for me.

She would be suitable for a junior- has no bad habits and is safe to ride, load, etc.

I would like $1800, but would give consideration to a good home.

Located in Western NY State, not far from Ohio or Western PA.

Video available, delivery possible to anywhere.

Laura Hayes