Gelding for Sale: Eastern PA

Diane Nelson safehavn@fast.net
Check out the Horse for Sale on Ridecamp market.  I have finally
found my dressage horse (a saddlebred/Arab Paint of all things!)
and can now part with my best friend.  Coming 13, 15.2H true, dk. bay G, 1800+ CTR/enduance miles, complete competition record/video/photos available, not suitable for Top Ten or racing interests, might make a nice Jr. horse with supervison, $2500 firm, email safehavn@fast.net or call eves. 610-298-4664.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-