Osceola Update/Manager's illness

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
The condition of Shirley Drinkard continues to be serious.
She was readmitted to the Lake City FL hospital this
 morning under emergency conditions.

Please rest assured however, that this ride can run itself
as the various parties are very capable:  Head Vet
Ken Marcella, Atlanta;  Head Timer, Nancy Gooch, Atlanta;
Head Radio Hams:  Charles Chanaki, Glen St. Mary FL;  Trail
Hands:  Buster Griffis, Vickie Doler, Jean Wonser, the locals;

If anyone has questions, problems please contact me instead of
Robert:  352 472 4946  pm best;  I will be on -site by Thursday
morning Jan 13 so any requests need to be made by Wed. 10 pm;

Some of you are going to have to hustle to beat the "longest
haul" ;this year as we have a NW entry!

We are stillin  drought conditions so bring extra, inexpensive,
well marked buckets to be toted on trail for you.

see you on the trail in the woods of North Florida--I promise the
bears will not eat you in Florida;
And remember we do this to have FUN,

Jean Wonser
ride secy.