Easyboot Alarm

k s swigart katswig@earthlink.net

Tina Hicks wrote:

>Has anyone actually been on when an eboot came off but was still
>attached to the horse via a string around the pastern?
>
>What happened? :)

Many times.  It flops around making a bunch of noise, and the
horse usuallly gets a bit of a gait irregularity.

And I tie it on with a "better bow" (which is a variation on a
slipped surgeon's knot instead of a slipped square knot, which
is what a regular bow is).  Just as easy to tie and untie, but
doesn't come undone by itself like a regular bow.

kat
Orange County, Calif.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-