Re: Crews (was: Carbo Charge on the Fly)

<< > Seriously, I'm already having a heck of a time to get any of my friends
 > sacrifice their precious weekend to just meet me at the vet checks with a
 > blanket, a bucket and a sponge. And once I have convinced one that sitting
 > around all day waiting for me might not be that bad after all, it's not
 > unusual to get a last minute cancellation... must be these flaky
Californians

 well, find a man... seduce him (women can do that usually, especially in
 California!)... et voilà!!!

That usually only works untill he finds out that my idea of "getting wet and
dirty" is somewhat different from his.....

Btw, I absolutely agree with you on the chocolate: Leonidas are THE BEST!!!

Happy New Year!

Kirsten

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-