response to 1/2 shoe ?

janice mills j.mills@gateway.net
I also use a shoe similar to the one you describe for my horse's
navicular problems.  it was developed by my shoer, bob shirley, and vet., barrie grant.  you can read an article on it's success with barrie's endurance mare in the march/april, 1996 american farriers journal or contact bob shirley at saddle creek farm and supply 760-728-6166. this one is called the extra-heel soft bar pad.   jm

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-