Re: Enough

<<I feel like I'm in a bubble!  I simply set up
my mail to put everything with TIvers name on it in the trash.>>

You are in a bubble.  Too bad that your horse is probably in there with
you.

I view Tom as one of the most superb resources on Ridecamp.  I am very much
interested in  the technical aspects or what we do with our horses and Tom
has been the cutting edge there for very many years.  I'm immensely
greatful that he takes time to discuss equine exercise metabolics here.

Can't imagine anyone wanting to isolate herself from that sort of knowledge
and expertise but hey, it takes all kinds.

Marge

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-